The following documents are requested to apply to Swap and Transfer
CV Europass is a special European template for your Curriculum Vitae.
Transcript of record, is a certification issued by your University stating your Academic career: years of study;
courses taken and marks obtained.
The Letter of motivation is one page A4 in English will focus on two questions:
- How does the Erasmus Mundus mobility contribute to your personal and professional development?
- How should/could your mobility contribute to Innovation / Knowledge transfer and the
sustainable development of your Home country from the
cultural, social and economic perspectives?
The Letter of Reference or L. of recommendation This Letter should be issued by any professor or
responsible referent who knows you well; the higher level, the better.
Letter of support or Invitation from the Supervisor of the hosting University are requested for PhD, Post docs
Learning Agreement is a document jointly elaborated by the student, the home institution and the host institution and identifying the courses you plan to follow at the hosting institutions.
It is compulsory for exchange student to apply and before starting your studies at the host institution,
Learning Agreement will define your study plan and settles the modules to be completed and related ECTS credits load using -for this purpose -the regular Course Catalogue.
ECTS is based on the convention that 60 credits measure the workload of a full-time student during one academic year. The Learning Agreement / study plan must be consistent with your profile and comply with the Academic offer at the elective host Institutions.
The LA form must be filled with the support of the home and host academic supervisors, to avoid the risk your academic
activity abroad is not recognized when you return back home.
You can download the template Here
Undergraduate and Master BA/MA are requested to submit
1. CV + Transcripts of records or diplomas + language certification.
Language skills, should comply to the requirements of the host institution/programme.
To correctly assess your language skills and details see the European language levels
2. The letter of motivation, one page A4 in English
3. Letters of recommendation are not needed for BA/MA
4. Copy of Passport, to be uploaded in jpg or Pdf.
If you do not have any passport yet you can upload any other Identification document (with name and surname and a
picture where we can understand who you are)
5. Learning Agreement, must be filled with the support of your home and host academic supervisors
A revised Learning agreements for exchange BA / MA will be compulsory requested before the mobility will take
PhD and Post-doc
1. CV including language certificates, academic titles and publications.
2. The Letter of motivation as above
3. The Letters of reference
4. Letter of support and Invitation from the Supervisor of the hosting University
5. Copy of Passport, as above
6. Project proposal (study/ research programme)
The formal acceptance of the Study / Research programme from a Doctoral school and/or research
supervisor at the hosting institution may be requested for PhD and Post-doc candidates.
Academic and non academic staff
1 CV stating language skills and including Teaching and/or working experience.
2 Letter of motivation, as above.
3 Letter of acceptance must include a detailed Work or research plan with the endorsement of the hosting
institution and the invitation to the Host University in case the candidate is selected
4 Copy of the Passport, as above
PLEASE BE INFORMED
If any of these documents is missing, your application will be considered as incomplete and will not be
assessed in the selection process.